ISBS ranked 28th among the “Best B – Schools in India” by Business India Magazine.
Indira Group has done it again!
Our assertion that Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS), Pune and, Indira Institute of Management (IIMP), Pune is amongst the top business schools in India, have been upheld by B-school ranking by Business India magazine.
In a recent survey conducted by Business India, which has scrutinized more than 500 accredited Business schools on numerous parameters, both our Institutes ISBS (ranked 28th) and IIMP (ranked 31st) has secured a place in top 35 B-school in India.
Indira Group of Institutes proudly accepts the accolades and continue to strive for excellence.
ISBS, Pune amongst top 35 B-Schools in India
In a survey conducted by Business India magazine, Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS), Pune has ranked 28th amongst the top 35 premium B-schools in the country.
It is a proud moment for the institute for being acknowledged by a reputed magazine which has justify no stone unturned while scrutinizing over 500 accredited B-schools on every possible parameter.
ISBS takes this as a moral responsibility to keep doing the good work and be worthy of this special recognition.
Indira School of Business Studies has come to acquire a unique ‘institutional equity’ with all its incumbent attributes such as Excellent Curriculum, Digital Interface for teaching and learning, Infrastructure, Corporate Internship Program and Academia-Industry Interface.
The curriculum design is a unique blend of theory and practices and promotes diversity in learning as well as teaching by supporting increasing interface with real world learning.
At ISBS Industry-Academia interface is given tremendous importance. Interface with industry has expressed itself in the unique “Super Achiever Award” series and “Global Entrepreneurship Program”, and our placement bears witness to its effect.
Courses are intensive and specifically designed for a rewarding career in management, with a keen perspective towards corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Some of the acknowledgment by Industry, as mentioned for reference, speaks about our dedication to quality:
- Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson – IGI – ‘Certificate of Fellowship’ at CHRO Asia Presents ‘100 most talented Global leaders 2017’ in recognition for “outstanding contribution to education” at World HRD Congress.
- Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson – IGI – “Women Super Achiever Award 2017” at the Femina presents ‘4th World Women Leadership Congress and Awards.
- Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director-IGI – “Outstanding Institution Builder” – World Education Congress, Global Awards 2015.
- The Lokmat National Education Leadership Award – 2015 for “Outstanding B-School- India (West)” goes to “Indira Group of Institutes, Pune (IGI)”.
- 9th INNOVATIVE EDUCATION AWARDS: Indira School of Business Studies, Pune (ISBS) – Awarded as the “Best Business School 2017”.
- DEWANG MEHTA – NATIONAL EDUCATION AWARDS 2016: Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS) – Best Institute for Academic and Industry Interface .
- Indira School of Business Studies was awarded under Dewang Mehata 2016 series of awards as – “Best Institute for Academic and Industry Interface 2016.
- ISBS Awarded for Outstanding B-School West, ABP News – National Education Award 2016
- ISBS Awarded for “Best Academic & Industry Interface” by ABP News in National Education Awards 2018 held on 5th & 6th July 2018.
- ISBS awarded for “Best Institute Overall” in 11th Innovation Education Leadership Awards 2019 presented by DNA and Star of the Industry group at Taj Lands End, Mumbai
Asian Education Leadership awards
Master Brand Awards –22nd November – 7.00pm @ Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
Amar Ujala B-School Excellence Awards – 23rd November – 2.00 pm @ Taj Lands End Mumbai
- OUTSTANDING B-SCHOOL (WEST) – Indira Institute of Management
- B-SCHOOL WITH EXCELLENT INDUSTRY INTERFACE – Indira School of Business Studies
- BEST EMERGING BUSINESS SCHOOL – Indira Global Business School
Dewang Mehta B-School Excellence Awards – 24th November – 7.00 pm @ Taj Lands End, Mumbai
- Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing – Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Information Technology – Indira College of Engineering & Management
- Best Professor in General Management – Dr. Poornima Tapas, Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Best Professor in Human Resources Management – Prof. Nutan Karnik, Indira School of Business Studies
- Best Professor in Information Technology – Prof. S. P. Singh, Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Business School with Best Industry Interface – Indira School of Business Studies
- Innovative Leader Award, – Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director, Indira Group of Institutes.
- Best Placement Team – Indira Group of Institutes.
- Best Placement Brochure – Indira Group of Institutes
- Paper Presentation Contest ( Research Based) –
- 1st Place – Indira Institute of Management – Sucheta Goswami & Fatima Vora
- 3rd Place –Indira School of Business Studeis – Ketan Kirad & Mradul Saigal
- Best Student in Management Award –
- 11th Place – Rashmi Gadakh – Indira Institute of Management
- 13th Place – Chaitanya Naidu – Indira School of Business Studies
Asian Education Leadership awards function held at Taj Palace, Dubai on 25th Sept., 2012
Name of the Receiver
|1||Asian Education Leadership Award- 2012, Dubai||B-School Leadership Award||
Indira Group of Institutes
Asian Education Leadership Awards- 2012 , Dubai
Innovative Leader Award
Prof. Chetan Wakalkar – Group Director, IGI
INDIRA GROUP WALKS AWAY WITH ALL MAJOR AWARDS AT WORLD EDUCATION CONGRESS
The recently concluded World Education Congress, held at Mumbai on 29th and 30th June 2012 proved once again, that success is a habit that partners excellence! Excellence it was that made its mark once again as Indira Group of Institutes for one more time, walked away with as many as 11 major awards announced at the Congress.
The Awards at the World Education Congress is all the more prestigious as it is a recognition of Indira’s allround competence in providing the best in higher education to its students, as it comes with an acknowledgement from the who’s who in the education world – from Educationists and Ministers in charge of education in various countries who were present at the occasion!
For the past few years, Indira Group has been at the top of the list of awardees at every credible Awards function where smart and hard work by Institutions of higher learning are recognized – and awards in all categories – be it for infrastructure, innovation in teaching, best teacher, industry interface, or best presentation by a student – have been bagged by Indiraites. Team Indira proves once again, that Teamwork matters!!
The list of Awards and Awardees are as follows
|Sr.No.||Organization||Category||Name of the Receiver|
|1||Thought Leader Awards||Thought Leader Award||Hon. Chairperson, Dr. Tarita Shankar|
|2||World Education Congress||Innovative Leader||Hon. Group Director, Prof. Chetan Wakalkar|
|3||World Education Congress||Best Director Award||Dr. Renu Bhargava – Director, ISBS|
|4||World Education Congress||Young Achiever Award||Dr. Shriram Nerlekar – Director, IGBS|
|5||World Education Congress||Education Institute with best
Academic & Industry Interface
|Indira Global Business School|
|6||World Education Congress||Award for best Educational Institute in Pharmacy Management||Indira College of Pharmacy|
|7||World Education Congress||Award for best Educational Institute in Management.||Indira Institute of Management|
|8||National B-School Award||Best B-School Using Technology in
Training & Education
|Indira Institute of Management|
|9||National B-School Award||Out Standing B-School (West)||Indira School of Business School|
|10||National B-School Award||Out Standing Engineering Institute (West)||Indira College of Engineering and Management|
|11||World Education Congress||Best Student in Management||Mr. Ketan Kirad – ISBS (2nd year student)|
Heartiest Congratulations to all Indiraites!!!
World Education Congress Asia Awards, held on 24th September 2011, Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai
- Spirit of entrepreneur award – Dr. Tarita shankar – chairperson IGI
- Best educational institute in management – Indira group of institutes.
- Education institute with best infrastructure award – Indira group of institutes
2nd Asia’s Best B-School Awards held on 22nd July, 2011 at Suntec Singapore.
- Award for outstanding contribution to higher education in india to Dr. Tarita shankar, Chairperson, Indira group of institutes.
- Distinguished Educator award to Professor Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director, IGI
- Business school with best industry interface to indira group of institutes
- Asia’s best emerging business school to Indira Group of Institutes
Innovative B-School Awards at Retail Asia Congress & World HRD Congress held at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai in Feb 2011
- Inspirational Leader Award to Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson – IGI
- Star Youth Icon Award to Prof-Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director. IGI
- B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Retail-IGI
- Best B-School with Communication Plan for Admission and placements-IGI
- Innovation in Building Academic and Industry Interface-IGI
- Best B-School with innovative Marketing to The Target Segment-IGI
- Outstanding B-School(west)-IGI
- B-School with Excellent Industry interface-IGI
Asia’s Best B-School Awards, held in July 2010 at Suntec Sngapore.
- Hall of Fame to Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson – IGI
- India’s Greatest Brand Builder- Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson – IGI
- Most Powerful HR Professional in India-Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director IGI
- B-School with Best Infrastructure Award-IGI
- Business School Leadership Award-IGI
- Innovation Leadership Award-IGI
The 19th Business School Affaire Awards and Dewang Mehta Business School Awards 2011 at Mumbai, recognized the talent at Indira Group by awarding us for following achievements:
- Legendary Contribution to Education Award – Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairman-IGI
- Achiever and Leader of the year- Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director-IGI
- Best Business School with Best Academic Input Syllabus in International Business-ISBS
- Best Teachers Award in Finance Category-Prof. Amol Charegaonkar, ISBS
- Best Teachers Award in Marketing Category-Dr. BidyutGogai, ISBS
- Best Placement Brochure Award-IGI
The DNA award Feb 2010 for Best B-School in the Western Region was awarded to ISBS