Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
1. Provide opportunity for application oriented learning in the field of business management to enhance decision making and leadership skills for managing dynamic business environment.
2. Engaging faculty in research and training to impart current business trends to students to enhance their analytical and critical thinking.
3. Forge industry and academic interface for student’s exposure to manage dynamics of business Management.
4. Expose students to various community centric initiatives to foster sensitivity for work ethics and human values.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.