Faculty Development & Research Policy
Faculty Development & Research Policy at ISBS aims at building an academic research oriented culture within the institute to encourage faculty members to engage in meaningful research and enhance their capabilities to generate and extend their knowledge to students and other important stakeholders. It is expected to contribute to building faculty capacity as teachers, consultants and researchers which would further contribute to the student community, industry and society at large by way of knowledge generation and extension. Faculty Development Policy at ISBS aims to assist faculty members in improving performance in teaching, scholarly activity, and service. The R&D cell implements the Faculty Development Policy at ISBS which aims to assist faculty members in improving performance in teaching, scholarly activity, and consultancy service.
Objectives of Research and FDP Cell
- To encourage faculty members to develop and incorporate research based insights into their teaching.
- Develop and implement in-house research projects which are relevant to industry and society.
- Encourage student involvement in research.
- Encourage faculty members to develop contents and innovative teaching methodologies with participant centric approach.
- Encourage faculty members to evolve Management Development Programs based on industry requirements and offer it to industry.
- Encourage faculty members to engage with industry through consultancy and internship projects.
Provide platform for faculty exposure to the latest trends in their subject areas at the national and international level through participation in conferences, national and international visits.