Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Intake 60 Seats (Duration – Two Years, Mode – Full Time)
The MBA program of Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS) is duly approved by AICTE and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The basic objectives of this program are:
- To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills and competence to face the rigors of corporate world.
- To develop competent management professional with strong ethical values and making them capable of assuming a pivotal role in global economy.
- To facilitate learning in theory and practices of different functional areas of management and equips students with an integrated approach to various functions of management.
- To create an environment where managers have to face greater situational challenges; predict and handle the vagaries of the market and provide better quality products and services
- To arm the professional graduates with the necessary knowledge and confidence of facing extremely competitive scenario to keep abreast of the trends in the field of business.
In short the MBA course thus aims at imparting the contemporary domain knowledge and skill required to be a dynamic and successful business manager
In the program a student shall select a special subject, from the following Functional areas:-
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Business