3rd May 2017
Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM)
Approved by AICTE
Indira Common Admission Process (ICAP)
2nd Merit List
Notification for all Candidates Seeking Admission to ISBS for PGDM for the academic year 2017-18. Please READ each point very carefully in order to avoid any error of omission on your part.
ISBS offers following courses:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (1st Shift)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2nd Shift)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
Candidates Merit List is displayed as per their first preference given by them for each of the courses and related scores achieved by them.
In case the candidates did not mention preference of course while registration, they will not be deemed to demand any particular course and their names may be included under courses which have seats available or on waiting list or rejected. Candidates must bring their valid score card of national level tests attempted by them at the time of confirming admission.
Candidates who are on the waiting list of their first preferred course may find their names appearing on Merit or Waiting list of courses which are of their second or third preference and have the liberty to confirm seats in those courses. Therefore, if you do not find your name in the course of your first preference please make it a point to check your name in the merit or waiting list of all available courses at ISBS.
Candidates who have given first preference to a particular course and have relevant score for that course will be considered first, before the candidates who have shown second/third preference for that course, even if such candidates score is higher than those who have shown first preference.
Candidates with relevant score for a particular course and who are in excess to the seats available for the course will be put on waiting list and have a possibility of getting admission in subsequent lists/vacant seats as may be applicable.
Candidates short listed for First Merit List and willing to take admission to ISBS, must contact the institute on or before 30th April 2017, from 10 am to 4 pm, and confirm their admissions with the payment of first installment of fees, of Rs 1,00,000/- by DD Or Cheque. 2nd merit list will be displaced on ISBS web site on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 and students from 2nd merit list must contact the institute on or before 8th May 2017, from 10 am to 4 pm to confirm their admission with the payment of first installment of fees, of Rs 1,00,000/- by DD Or Cheque.
The DD Or Cheque must be addressed to ‘Indira School of Business Studies’ and payable in Pune.
Students from 1st merit or 2nd merit list who could not confirm admission as stated aforesaid can confirm their admission against vacant seats after 8th May, 2017.
Candidates confirming admission must carry following payment:
1. DD or Cheque Rs. One lakh as first installment of fees (Refund as per AICTE guidelines and no refund after the commencement of academic sessions)
Candidates must take receipts for all payment and preserve all the receipts for claiming any applicable refund.
Documents needed at the time of confirmation of admission are:
1. 10th standard mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy)
2. 12th standard mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy)
3. Graduation mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy). For students whose final year mark sheet is awaited, they need to get a bonafide certificate from their college.
4. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Original as well as attested copy)
5. I-Card size recent color photographs (2 Nos.)
6. Original as well photocopy of valid score card of entrance exam (CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA) as mentioned by candidate at the time of ICAP registration.
7. Candidates must note that passport is required for international study tour.
Please click below on the link of the course for which you want to view the result
2) Process for Vacant Seats:
Candidates who were unable to register for the first Merit process or those candidates who could not get admission through the initial merit lists, may apply to the institute once again for the vacant seat process. For details contact the ISBS Campus.
3) Reserved Category
Candidates for reserved category are shortlisted on the basis of the candidates indicating in the registration form that they belong to reserved category. Incase candidates fail to mention their reserved category status in the registration form, then such candidates will be considered in the open category and they cannot reverse the status.
Reserved category candidates must carry their valid category documents at the time of confirming their admissions.
4) Commencement of Academic Sessions
Candidates who have confirmed admissions MUST report on 24th July 2017 at 10 am sharp at ISBS Campus. Attendance of all sessions is viewed very strictly at ISBS.
Indira School of Business Studies
89/2A Tathwade, Pune-Mumbai Expressway
Tel No:020- 66759404/496/674